Picture yourself here.
LMNT is an early-stage voice synthesis startup. We use ML and other magic to clone voices. Voice cloning can be used in a lot of ways — we’re focused on the ones that…get ready for it…make our world a better place.
You’d be working with Sharvil and a solid engineering team obsessed with creating natural, expressive, life-like voice experiences.
We’re based in Mountain View and like working together in-person. But we're up for you to live and work wherever you'd like.
What you’d do.
You’d set and oversee the technical direction of LMNT. You report directly to the CEO, and work closely with engineers and product leads to make our v1 product. Here are some examples of how you do that:
- construct large-scale data pipelines and design infastructure to support it
- co-develop a software roadmap with the product team and an execution plan to build it out
- recruit and mentor world-class engineers
- care for and contribute to our company culture (we’re an inclusive, quirky, fun bunch)
We value the way you think more than the knowledge you bring. But you’d have a head-start if you know:
- Python, C++, TypeScript
- machine learning frameworks, e.g. PyTorch, ONNX
- reactive web frameworks, e.g. Vue.js
- hardware architectures and instruction sets, e.g. NVIDIA PTX, ARM NEON
Who we’re looking for.
Here are some signs that you’re a great fit:
- you write excellent structural and algorithmic code
- you’re entrepreneurial; you bring structure and clarity in ambiguous situations
- you weigh in on product decisions and explore new product directions
- you’re a learner; you evaluate the skills/tools you need for tasks and learn them as needed
- you value both product and engineering design; you’re meticulous about it
Bonus points if:
- you love puns, jokes, and solving hard problems
- you’ve scaled a codebase from zero/small to medium/large before
- you have experience working on a productionized machine learning system
- you’ve led teams and mentored engineers
Come work with us.
Send over a résumé or your LinkedIn and we’ll get back to you in a couple of days. If it’s a good fit, we’ll give you a call – probably take you out for a drink, and then hire you.