Picture yourself here.
LMNT is an early-stage voice synthesis startup. We use ML and other magic to clone voices. Voice cloning can be used in a lot of ways — we’re focused on the ones that…get ready for it…make our world a better place.
You’d be working with Sharvil and a solid engineering team obsessed with creating natural, expressive, life-like voice experiences.
We’re based in Mountain View and like working together in-person. But we're up for you to live and work wherever you'd like.
What you’d do.
Be the voice of our customers. Figure out what our product should do and then work with engineers to create the spec (the description of how it’ll work) + messaging (the facts we want customers to understand).
- engage with and pitch to customers; translate their needs into a product roadmap
- explore new potential markets, and then push towards product/market fit
- help develop investor strategy
- care for and contribute to our company culture (we’re an inclusive, quirky, fun bunch…and we like puns)
Who we’re looking for.
There’s no formula, but if you insist, we want a builder, story-teller, and risk-taker. Here are a few indications that you’re the one:
- Builder. Your happy place is working on a version 1.0 product, where you guide our team from prototyping and problem-solving to a product that customers love using. You value autonomy, growth, and know how to get products off the ground.
- Story-teller. You build consensus across different functions (customers, investors, engineers) and empathize with them. You simplify complex, innovative technology into easy, delightful experiences that are meaningful to our customers.
- Risk-taker. You don’t shy away from risk. You build informed opinions and push forward in the face of uncertainty. You enjoy exploring and pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Come work with us.
Send over a résumé or your LinkedIn and we’ll get back to you in a couple of days. If it’s a good fit, we’ll give you a call – probably take you out for a drink, and then hire you.